Tuesday 25 October 2011

From the undead brewery

Brains, a food and drinks brand rather than just a brewery these days, is probably the most mainstream manufacturer I've happened to come across so far.

The Reverend James - 4.5%
The night I came across this I was out with a friend after a long week of work.  By the time I had decided to try it, my friend I was with, had mustered the courage to try something, that was not a lager, and joined me.

Definitely a session ale it is remarkably easy to drink and as such was an easy and pleasant entrance into the world of ale for him, and as a pleasant surprise for myself.

Simple flavours with nothing overpowering I cold quite happily sat there and drink a few more of these had I not had other places to be that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment